Sunday, October 25, 2009

worry

i really scare i cant finish all the revision .. especially for history .. seem like im not really interested 2 study tat sub already .. last time i liked it d .. lol .. who can give me some useful tips how 2 study for tat sub?? haiz ... today my bro asked me again .. wat u 1 2 study when u graduated?? em ... i reli have no idea about it ... now im jus thinking how 2 do well in my exams .. nowadays i really prefer 2 stay at home .. feel like dun want 2 go out d .. i feel guitly when i go out ... haiz .

2 comments:

  1. haha ~
    Me also like that last time ~
    You think lo ~
    For me last time i direct give up history ~
    no time
    prefer in science subject or language subject ~ depend on your future what you want to take for your main study ~
    you should start to think about it oledi ~
    if then you can concentrate on the subject you want ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can do it
    u juz hv 2 be more confident of urself

    ReplyDelete